Sunday, July 6, 2008
Juggling fun for everyone
On Wednesday the 9th I will be with my kids at the Kirkland Marina, for a "concert in the park". It is a juggler who entertains kids, I have heard it is excellent and fun for all ages. The location is beautiful and there is a playground a few blocks up that we go eat our picnic lunch at afterwards. The juggling starts at 10am. More information visit www.ci.kirkland.wa.us or call 425.587.3350. There is free parking a few blocks up and they do ask for a $2 donation, I usually just give a few bucks. It will be fun, oh, and it my birthday, so come celebrate! Call me if you need more info.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Natalie,
I have a Dr.'s appt. @ 10:30 in Kirkland so we would miss the juggling but I wonder if we could find you at the park later for lunch? Is it hard to find?
If you take the 85th exit to downtown Kirkland, the park will be on your left before you get to the main downtown area, there are play fields and it is across from a Wendy's restaurant. Call me if you have more questions
Post a Comment