skip to main | skip to sidebar

A1 Moms

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SWIMMING

I am taking the girls swimming at the Lynnwood Pool at Noon.  The Preschool Pool is open swim from 12-1:30 I believe.  It's a beautiful day, come and swim!
Posted by Rachel at 9:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Amy Tanner
  • Ann
  • Beth
  • Eve
  • Jim Farmer
  • Julie
  • Kirsten
  • Michelle
  • Natalie
  • Rachel
  • Whitney
  • christina mcdonald
  • jmcclellan
  • lisaquinton
  • sara

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • Park Play Today!
      • SWIMMING
      • PARK PLAY
      • Park Play
      • I am taking the girls for a relaxing day at Edmond...
      • If you aren't headed for the fabulous fun in Kirkl...
      • We are going to the free movies tomorrow if anyone...
      • Juggling fun for everyone
    • ►  June (9)