Also, The Wonder Stage starts up this week as well. June 25 at Noon at Lynndale Park there will be the Valentine's Performing Pigs-pigs performing tricks. I have never seen them, but it sounds interesting.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
This week the free movies at Alderwood 7 start up. I won't be able to go though, because the girls have swimming lessons. It is every week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10am, get there a bit early to get a good seat. This weeks movies are either: Pirates who don't do anything-Veggie Tales, or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So many fun things I didn't know about! I'm soo excited!!
Hey does anyone know the webpage link for the free movies. I looked around and couldn't find it. It looks like the AMC theatre is doing movies Wednesday mornings but they are charging $1. If you know the link for the free movies...please let me know. Thanks
Post a Comment