skip to main | skip to sidebar

A1 Moms

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hi everyone! Haley's baptism is Thurs. the 3rd at 7:00 if you would like to join us!
Posted by jmcclellan at 11:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Amy Tanner
  • Ann
  • Beth
  • Eve
  • Jim Farmer
  • Julie
  • Kirsten
  • Michelle
  • Natalie
  • Rachel
  • Whitney
  • christina mcdonald
  • jmcclellan
  • lisaquinton
  • sara

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • Zoo
      • Hi everyone! Haley's baptism is Thurs. the 3rd at...
      • I'm planning on taking Lydia to Edmonds Beach this...
      • I retract my previous statement.  I will take the ...
      • I DID IT!!!!!!
      • I am taking the girls to Lynndale Park up by the A...
      • I'm taking my two youngest swimming today at the L...
      • This week the free movies at Alderwood 7 start up....
      • Welcome!